Saturday, December 04, 2004

(Sigh)

Except for a nice ride last Monday, the rain this week kept me off the trails and left me with no recourse but to dream of better times. Like this one:


Douthat overlook

There's nothing like a long ride with good friends, and probably no better time or place to do it than at the MORE camping trip to Douthat. This was truly a great weekend. Two days of riding, spam sushi, and spending some good quality time with Gina and kid (and about a hundred other mountain bikers). Day one was a spirited jaunt with Wes, Jens, and Jay. Day two was a nice long ride with my buds in the picture. Didn't get to ride as much as I wanted to, but I was happy that Gina got some good saddle time and made the climb up Mountainside for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home