Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The pen is mightier than the bike

I just sent the following email to Spokes Magazine:

Dear Editors,

I was delighted to read the article in the Winter edition of your magazine on my experience at the 2005 Shenandoah Mountain 100. However, I have a minor correction to offer: you have me completely confused with someone else. While that's my picture in the article, none of the quotes attributed to me were mine. In fact, no one from your magazine actually interviewed me. Nice job of checking your facts.

Joe Penano


Put in all those hours of training, and in the end, it only takes a bit of careless editing to add five and a half hours to my time. Grrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeP said...

Yeah, Biker grrls rawk like that! One of these days I'll have to write about my hopeless battles with the IF chicks. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home