Monday, August 14, 2006

The new place

Ok, since fatbob29er asked, I thought I'd give a quick update on the new house. Everything went well enough with the sale of the old place and the buying of the new house. Gina, Sagada, and I moved in last May and have been enjoying the string of house-warming parties and the usual decorating squabbles (Gina is being very difficult and will not accept my pink chiffon motifs). Except for the water main breaking in the front yard, everything is settling down nicely.

Some pictures:

new place - front


new place - living room
Get rid of the flower couch? Never.


new place - dining room


new place - sagada


yummy
You're not my friend unless you can COOK!


meaty
Meat by Mar. Mar is my friend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, is that Loompia is see there? Yum!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger fatbob29r said...

Joe,

Congrats on the new digs... looks nice, quite a departure from the Einkel looking pad you were in before. You still in the same area? Looks a little like my wife's old place in FFX Station.

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home